Running Events and News
- 15 Fitness Habits You Need To Establish In Your 20s
16 Apr 2014 at 12:55pm
OF course your twenties are a time to live it up, explore your options and do what you're crazy about.
- On a different track for fitness
16 Apr 2014 at 12:23pm
Fitness enthusiasts are lacing up to race against the wind and pound the roads
- Why I'll run Boston again
16 Apr 2014 at 11:05am
John Farah has run more than 125 marathons. "Every marathon is a marathon, but Boston is Boston," he says.
- Could it be you running the London Marathon in 2015?
16 Apr 2014 at 9:44am
Did you watch the London Marathon on Sunday and find yourself thinking that you could do that? Perhaps you have a personal fitness goal to reach or you might want to raise some funds for a favourite charity.
- 6 tips for buying running shoes
16 Apr 2014 at 8:00am
When it comes to running shoes, there’s a lot of choice out there. So how can you pick the right pair? Use these six tips to make sure you invest sensibly:
- BODEGA x Reebok Insta Pump Fury Detailed Look
16 Apr 2014 at 4:12am
Reebok is celebrating the 20th anniversary of its Insta Pump Fury this year, and the milestone is being marked with a series of Insta Pump… via Emag.co.uk
- Nike Shoemaker Yue Yuen Says 1,000 China Workers on Strike
16 Apr 2014 at 3:29am
The employees took to the streets of Dongguan before being stopped by local police, according to a statement from the Hong Kong-listed company. Yue Yuen said 600 workers staged a demonstration on April 14, though Hong Kong-based China Labor Bulletin put the number at more than 10,000 and New York-based China Labor Watch at “tens of thousands.”
- Marathon tribute run sweeps through Sacramento
16 Apr 2014 at 3:25am
About 200 runners moved through downtown Sacramento on Tuesday for a tribute run on the first anniversary of the Boston Marathon bombing.
- Abbeville Woman Returns to Boston Marathon
16 Apr 2014 at 3:04am
As Anne Sagrera laces up her running shoes in preparation for this years Boston Marathon, she carries with her the memories of last year. "Waiting in the family meeting areas that they have designated to hook up with people. And when I was sitting there I heard the first bomb explode", says Sagrera. In all the noise and chaos that followed the bombings, what stood out to her the most, was when …
- Doctor to run his tenth Boston Marathon
15 Apr 2014 at 11:28pm
A Tampa Bay doctor is heading back to Boston Monday and will run in his tenth Boston Marathon
- Reebok Classic GL 6000 Spring 2014 Athletic Collection
15 Apr 2014 at 11:27pm
The first Reebok GL 6000 first hit the stage back in 1985 as a cutting-edge performance runner that didn’t also look too bad on your… via Emag.co.uk
- Team Hoyt to Run Last Boston Marathon
15 Apr 2014 at 8:53pm
Father-and-Son Marathon Team to Run Final Boston Marathon
- Bold colors, cool prints: Fun workout gear for spring
15 Apr 2014 at 6:22pm
Get a running start on spring fitness with a sneak peek at some of the hottest styles of the season.
- Marathon legend Uta Pippig shares her advice for Boston: Run with joy
15 Apr 2014 at 5:52pm
Uta Pippig is a marathon legend, the first woman to win three consecutive Boston marathons. As TODAY's Natalie Morales prepares to attempt her sixth marathon, and first run in Boston, on April 21, Pippig will be sharing her daily training tips with TODAY.com.
- Run in Green Bay to Pay Tribute to Boston Marathon
15 Apr 2014 at 5:05pm
A run in Green Bay will allow people to show support for runners of the Boston Marathon and for victims of the 2013 bombing.