If you are a firefighter or a policeman or a military man or a paramedic service provider, or a security guard, we salute you. You are doing an excellent job by providing your service to the country. Also, you are a hero of your country.
These aren't easy jobs. You have to do the challenging task while doing these jobs. You have to run or take cumbersome loads in these jobs. For your heavy-duty feet, you need a pair of heavy-duty support shoes. It would help if you had those types of shoes that will give you full comfort and you will able to perform your work nicely.
Best EMS Boots For EMTs And Paramedics
You won't have enough time to search for a pair of heavy-duty EMS shoes in your busy life. We have made the search easy by selecting 10 of the best EMS boots.
1. Timberland Men's White Ledge Mid Waterproof Ankle Boot
If you want to go hiking but canceled your idea because of your shoes, don't cancel the trip. Just replace your old pair of shoes with these shoes. The Timberland Men's White Ledge shoes are heavy-duty shoes. They are very good at waterproofing because of their waterproof upper leather. The leather material made it compatible to use in any weather. An all-weather, with these boots on your feet, your feet will remain dry. Also, while walking on a hill or taking heavy loads, you may injure your ankle for the uneven surface. Therefore to protect your ankle, these boots are designed with an ankle guard. I mean, these are high-top shoes that will protect your feet in any situation.
- Waterproof leather upper keeps your feet dry in any weather.
- The midsole and the insole are made of EVA.
- The outer sole is made of solid rubber.
- Hook lace-up system.
- Hooks are made of rust-proof metal.
- Weight is 1 pound.
2. Bates Men's 8" Ultralite Tactical
Are you searching for a trusted pair of shoes that can be used all day long in your long working period? Then I would like to recommend you this pair of shoes. These are trusted by almost all military men, civil service providers, and paramedic service providers. The Bates Men's 8" are the number one selling style of the company.
The high-quality upper has given the shoes full waterproofing abilities along with breathability. You can do your jobs in heavy rain without letting your feet get wet. They are available in two designs—one with a side zip and another with inside zip. The zipper allows quick on and off. You can remove the cushion and add contours to your foot. Bates is the manufacturer of these shoes.
- Upper is made on water-resistant material.
- Shoes will give you full breathability.
- Side zip and inside zip design give you easy on and off control.
- Removable cushioned for adding contours.
- Shoes are weighted 4 pounds.
3. Under Armour Men's Valsetz RTS
The Under Armour Men’s Valsetz Rts are more look like shoes rather than boots. Some buyers say that they are like tennis shoes. They will be the right choice for indoor wearing. If you are working on a construction site or working in hot weather, they are probably the best choice for you.
Also, these shoes are suitable for outdoor works because the upper is made of fabric with a leather sole. To protect your toes from getting hit, these shoes are designed with a Thermoplastic Polyurethane toe cap. This toe cap will save your toe from any danger. Also, to resist the shoes from abrasion, the manufacturers coated the boots with polyurethane.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor work.
- Textile and synthetic upper with durable rubber outsole.
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane toe cap protects the toe from any dangers.
- I used a polyurethane coat to make the boots long-lasting.
- The Under Armour boots are 26 ounces.
4. Skechers Men's Verdict Men's Boot
You will be amazed to know that these shoes can be used for both work and style purposes. You can have both the style and working ability in a pair of boots within your budget. So if you are searching for these types of shoes, then grab them on quickly.
The Skechers Men's Verdict boots are versatile. They are durable and sturdy that will support you for a very long time. The upper is made to stand against wet situations because of the leather construction with a natural finish. Also, the boot's front is designed with a round toe box to give your toe a perfect fit. To give your feet full comfort, the collar and the tongue are padded with a cushioned insole.
- Sketchers Men's are versatile, durable, and sturdy.
- Waterproof leather construction.
- Round toe box along with waterproof midsole design.
- The insole is made of air-cooled memory foam.
- The heel is one and ¼ “ high.
- These boots are 2 pounds in weight.
5. Bates Women's Ultra-Lites 8 Inches Tactical Sport
If you are a hardworking woman like a police officer or someone who has to stay on their feet for a very long time, then these shoes are for you. These are very supportive shoes that can provide very long-time support at work.
The upper is made of leather and nylon materials. They can withstand water pretty well, along with proper breathability. The EVA midsole made this shoe lightweight and also very comfortable at the same time.
- Sturdy with durable leather and nylon upper.
- For proper breathability, it is designed with lining.
- The insole is removable so that you can use your comfortable insole instead.
- The midsole is made with EVA and light in weight.
- Available in zipper and nonzipper designs.
- These shoes are 1.12 pounds.
6. Maelstrom Men's Tac Force Military Tactical Work Boots
The Maelstrom Men’s Tac is designed for security professionals and industry professionals, and law enforcement. These shoes are available in different colors and styles. They will be comfortable from out of the box. They won't need any breakout to be satisfied. It is designed with a moisture-wicking lining inside that reduces the wetness inside the shoes. This lining technology will keep your feet dry while you are working.
It has shock absorbance cushioned, which will absorb impact and keep your feet safe from injuries. It is also removable so that you can replace it easily with your suitable insole. These shoes are produced with Maelstrom Footwear.
- It can be found in many colors and also in many styles.
- No need for the breakout of the shoes to give you comfort.
- Moisture-wicking lining inside of the shoes.
- To absorb impact, it has shock absorbance cushioned.
- These maelstrom shoes are 1.24 pounds in weight.
7. NOR 8 Men's Insulated Warm Winter Snow Boots
If you live in a snowy area, the NORTIV 8 Men's are the perfect shoe type for you. These are also affordable. These shoes will give you all the comfort in a warm environment inside. You can use them in your works or use them to go outside with your friends.
The three warming system will keep your feet warm all day long. The rubber sole is so thick that it will be very stable on snowy grounds. You can go outside without having any fear of snow and do your job.
- A 7.5" high shaft will cover your ankle.
- The upper is made with genuine leather with mesh fabric.
- The upper materials keep the feet away from cold wind and also from water.
- The insole is made of fox fur that will keep your feet warm and comfortable all day long.
- Can be used for both work and traveling purpose.
- These shoes are made for men.
8. Rocky Alphaforce Zipper Waterproof Duty Boot
These heavy-duty waterproof shoes are designed to work in rainy weather. You can work all day long in a watery situation without letting your feet get wet. Some buyers say that these are very good for fishing also.
This shoe's whole body is designed with quality leather to help keep your feet away from the water. It is designed with a high shaft and side zipper, which is almost 8 inches tall from the heel. The side zipper made these shoes timeless to wear. It is solid black. The insole is made from polyurethane that can absorb impact. These boots will give a high level of safety from slipping.
- They are made from quality leather and rubber outer.
- Comes with a side zipper for comfortable wearing.
- Eight inches high shaft will give the ankle full support.
- The outsole can provide a tough grip in oil also.
- Impact-absorbing polyurethane footbed.
- 3 pounds of shoes.
9. ROCKROOSTER Work Boots
I am looking for shoes that can be used for multiple outdoor works? Then these are the best. These shoes are made for almost all sorts of outdoor pieces. These are used by paramedic service providers, loggers, farmers, and also by construction workers.
The ROCKEROOSTER boots are quality boots. While working on a construction site or as a paramedic, you may have to walk through an oily and slippery surface. With these shoes, you can walk in this kind of situation with ease. Also, to ensure the outer sole is secure from damage, it is coated with silicone oil in delivery time.
Though they are a little bit high in price, the cost is worth it. After buying these, you won't regret it. However, if your feel is uncomfortable, then you can get your money back within 30 days.
- The materials of this shoe are made from CoolMax and Poron Xrd technology.
- The Coolmax-made material keeps away the moisture and keeps the feet cool, and on the Poron, Xrd materials ensure durability and comfort.
- TPU makes the outsole.
- Water, slip, and also oil-resistant shoes are very comfortable.
Buying Guide For EMS Boots
You are having heavy responsibilities like EMS need heavy-duty foot wearing. Finding heavy-duty foot wearing is not easy. These shoes need to meet several of needs. As you are a hard worker, you won't fulfill your job perfectly without these needs in your boots, or you may injure yourself very badly. Your shoes must have the following characteristics.
Safety- Working in paramedic service or police or military, you have to face many hazards on your feet. Sometimes a concrete object can fall to your feet. Or you may hurt your toe and many more. To ensure that your feet are safe from any hazard, you must have quality boots.
The quality of the boots depends on the materials that the shoes are made. Construction materials must be hard, sturdy, and durable to absorb the impact from any hard object.
Also, the toe area is a significant consideration. Because sometimes, you may have to work in a situation where you could have a collision with any other object. These can damage your toe badly. This means the toe are must be very hard to absorb the damage and keep your toe safe.
Comfort- As you have to work hard almost all day long, comfort in your feet is a must. Comfort in your feet depends on the midsole and the insole materials. The insole must be made of soft materials that will give you a lovely feeling. And the midsole must be made of sturdy and flexible materials. The midsole must be able to absorb shock to ensure that your heel is intact.
Water-resistant- Almost all of the EMS shoes are water-resistant. But some can't resist water very much. If you work in a rainy area or an area where flood occurs, you must choose those boots with a very high water-resistant ability. If you are a firefighter, then you may have to take a hard splash sometime. Your shoes must be prepared to keep your feet dry against the water for these types of situations.
Support- You have to choose a perfect boot that will support you in all kinds of situations. You have to select those boots in which you can run and jump as natural. The heel area should help you at the time of jumping and run. Don't choose tight boots. With a very friendly pair of boots, you won't be able to run or jump as natural. These boots will demobilize your ability.
Another consideration of support is the traction of the boots. Sometimes at the time of duty, you may run at top speed to attend the site. Or you may have to run on a smooth, slippery surface where you can fall very hard. Therefore the outsole must provide you with the perfect and superior traction that will save you from any slipping danger.
The area where you work- You should choose your boots depending on your working area because all of the shoes aren't made for every situation. Some of the shoes are made for rainy places, and some of the boots are made for hot areas, and some boots are made for the snowy area. So choose the shoes depending on your working area. Also, boots for the exact location will provide more support than other boots.
We have chosen some of the best EMS boots. All of our listed boots almost have the same quality and materials. These are heavy-duty boots that can be used for challenging jobs. They can stand against water and slippery situations. Along with these, our listed boots will give you a very comfortable feeling while working and you will be able to do your work freely without any problem.