You can not find a more thankless job than the nurses. They are always in your need and ready to serve without asking anything in return. I mean how many people do you know are willing to do that for you even if you offer them money or anything valuable, I can bet you are not going to find the money. Yes, you might argue that it is their profession, but don't they deserve a little bit of attention? And it's their feet which need the most attention in my experience because they are literally on their feet most of the time. It makes them more prone to acute heel pain and other problems like ankle pain that can happen to anyone who always has to go through lots of pressure regularly. So if you have anyone in mind whom you want to save from permanently crippling their feet, here are the Best Insoles for Nurses.
- 1 Why finding the right insoles for nurses are necessary?
- 2 6 Best Insoles for Nurses
- 2.1 1. Powerstep Pinnacle Orthotic Shoe Insole
- 2.2 2. Superfeet Green Insoles
- 2.3 3. Physix Gear Sport Insole with Arch Support
- 2.4 4. Spenco Polysorb Heavy Duty Maximum All Day Comfort and Support Shoe Insole
- 2.5 5. Dr. Scholl’s PLANTAR FASCIITIS Pain Relief Orthotics
- 2.6 6. Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles Arch Supports Orthotics Inserts
- 3 What to consider before buying Best Insoles for the nurses?
- 4 Conclusion
Why finding the right insoles for nurses are necessary?
- It is quite helpful for nurses who find it hard to find the right balance of their foot during their work. Having the right insole can relieve them from such discomfort and can make their job far more comfortable and enjoyable.
- The insole will also reduce stress from the ankle and relieve the ankle from any existing pain and reduce the chance of any future discomfort as well.
- An insole is going to be very useful to fight against plantar fasciitis.
- Having a right insole will make a nurse's feet feel less fatigued and will let them work quite long.
- Great for anyone who has to work despite having chronic arthritis pain, mostly in ankle joints
6 Best Insoles for Nurses
Powerstep Men's-Adult Pinnacle Shoe Insert is a product from the power step shoe company. It is a Strong, Medical-Grade, and super flexible insole which is made keeping people who have to be on their feet most of the day.
Benefits of Use
Powerstep Men's-Adult Pinnacle Shoe Inserts gives you a soft but comfortable walking experience without that much effort.
It is made of anti-microbial fabric, and it helps to keep your feet odor-free. Bacterias are the reason why your feet might stink so much after a long day at work, and it is quite an everyday affair for the nurses as well. But it is not the case for Powerstep Men's-Adult Pinnacle Shoe Inserts as it helps to keep your feet odor-free by preventing the bacteria from forming at all.
The deep heel cradle protects feet during the heavy impact during walking or running. It is one of the Best Insoles for a nurse over all who have to run around a lot.
- Benefits people who suffer plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis
- Increase the stability of the heap and the ankle as well
- Affordable price
- Great for using a prolonged time
- May feel a bit uncomfortable at first, but you will get used to quite fast
Ah, super feet, where do we even start? Superfeet is a well-known brand specializing in making excellent insoles for feet and ankle pains. Superfeet GREEN Insole is another excellent product after its highly popular black and carbon.
Benefits of Use
Superfeet GREEN Insoles are built with High-Density Foam, and it fits your feet quite snugly in. It is a high volume insole, and high volume shoes and high volume insoles are quite great for athletic activities. but they work just great for people at work like a nurse as well
Its deep heel cup ensures you providing maximum support and helps to avoid getting nasty heel pains due to shock during the impact with the ground. This insole does a great job of absorbing the shock and minimize the impact support.
Overall superfeet green like its predecessor models is perfect solution nurses and other professional people who have to walk or stand whole duty hours.
- It is well suited for walking around the whole day
- The stabilizer cap provides added stability to the foam layer
- Good for heel pain as it absorbs shock quite well
- A bit pricey if you need more than a few pairs
The Physix Gear Sport is a great insole, and it is designed to align the force of impact with the ground and structure of the foot.
Benefits of Use
Physix Gear Sport insole provides a convenient solution for those who have heel pain and other problems. It is a high-performance foam, which gives you a soft and comfortable walking feeling.
It reduces stress & strain on the lower limbs. It helps to maintain correct posture and diminishes the risk of lower back pain as well. So you are getting added support for back pain other than treating problems like acute plantar fasciitis pain.
- Quite affordable despite being so high in quality
- Great insole for people with big feet
- Supports your heel well
- One of the Best Insoles for the nurses who have Plantar Fasciitis
- Not much cushioning in it
- Spenco Polysorb Heavy Duty
Spenco Polysorb Heavy Duty is a must-try insole for Nurses and any profession which might require you to be on your feet for quite a long time. If you are already suffering from acute pain first thing in the morning, look no further and just give Spenco Polysorb Heavy Duty a try.
Benefits of Use
Spenco Polysorb Heavy Duty does quite a justice to its name as it a heavy-duty insole. It is excellent for those who have to be busy the whole day with shoes worn.
It is made with superior cushioning, which feels very comfortable to wear around all day. It is made from premium grade material that helps to absorb shock and impact to provide comfort for even the most intense pain.
Also, it provides better heel support because of Lightweight polysorbate polyurethane foam, and it is quite durable as well
- Quite affordable
- Prevents bacteria growth and effectively controls the odor
- Do not let you have any blisters.
- Very good cushioning for ankle
- It lacks a bit when it comes the arch support
As the name itself suggest, Dr. Scholl’s PLANTAR FASCIITIS Pain Relief is an excellent insole for people who suffers from acute plantar fasciitis pain. It happens mostly to people who have to be on walking and running daily. But it is quite common among the nurses as well. They often even daily suffer pain from plantar fasciitis in the heel, nurses are one of them.
Benefits of Use
It provides instant pain relief and prevents pain in heel cups as it is made specifically for it. It can even relieve you from plantar fasciitis pain and make sure it never comes back if you use it regularly.
This Full-length insole supports the entire foot, and it can be a great Insoles for the nurses. It is also an excellent insole for people in other professions other than in nursing and suffers from heel pain.
- Offers Money back guarantee
- Relatively cheap, but effective and high quality
- Can be used with most type of shoes
- Lacks arch support
As the name of this insole suggests, this insole is made specifically for those who suffer from Plantar Fasciitis. It is very painful to bear and makes it quite challenging to keep on walking for a long time. Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles are specially made for those people.
Benefits of Using
Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles prevent pain caused by Plantar Fasciitis. It is quite great for providing added support to the hip and arthritis as well. It also helps to ease the stress of long-standing day work.
This insole is made of high-quality material, helps with better shock absorption, and gives instant relief to pain. The fabric also keeps the feet cool and reduce the odor as well.
- Treats a range of different problems other than Plantar Fasciitis
- Can be used everywhere from sports to work
- Good at absorbing shocks
- Specially made for the people who has Plantar Fasciitis
What to consider before buying Best Insoles for the nurses?
Size of your shoe
insoles are trimmed after they are just out of the machine for consumers. Several sizes are manufactured, and your feet might match with the insole’s size, but your shoes might not. So while buying an insole, check if it fits inside shoes or not. It should only be purchased after you have confirmed it.
Foot Arch Type
People are born with different types of arches which generally fall into these three categories below.
- Neutral or medium arches
- Low arches, flat feet, or fallen arches
- High arches
- Rigid orthotic arch support
- Semi-rigid orthotic arch support
- Cushioned arch support
- No arch support/flat cushion
Generally, insoles and orthotic arch supports have one of four different footbed categories. They can be categorized in the following types above. Be extremely careful and select your insole according to your required footbed type.
Insoles are made from 4 common materials mostly: foam, gel, cork, and leather. Each has its advantages. Besides, people's preference can be based on materials. for cushioning, support, and pressure relief, foam made insoles are best. Gel insoles are best at shock absorption, while cork insoles provide strong support and slight cushion.
Nurses are one of the least appreciated professionals who serve people of any age, race, or religion. It is one of the demanding profession as they have to stand and keep on walking most of the duty hours. This whole time, they are required to wear shoes. So getting a great insole will help a great deal as they are in desperate need of wearing something easy and comfortable. So get them the Best Insoles for nurses by using this guide, and they will appreciate your kindness for sure!