Today health consciousness is growing among all age classes of people and they want to lead a healthy life. That’s why people pay a priority in comfort wearing rather than the modern style. “Old is gold” the tractate is more applicable for the negative heel shoes as it was first introduced in the USA in the year of 1970. Many people are experiencing negative heel shoes for the ultimate relaxation and comfort after years of suffering from heels or other elevated shoes Negative heel shoes are widely used by the people who has plantar fasciitis problem.
Though Kaslo Earth is a well known brand for negative heel shoes, we'll provide a unbiased Negative Heel Shoes considering other brands as well.
- 1 Best Negative Heel Shoes
- 2 Positive Sides of Negative Heel Shoes
- 3 Negative Sides of Negative Heel Shoes
Best Negative Heel Shoes
We have written this review after spending several hours researching on the expert's article and consumers reviews to provide the right information to our readers.
Here are the list of shoes that you can rely on for wearing and walking after a foot surgery or fracture.
1. Skechers Performance Go Run Ride Running Shoe (Women)
Skechers Performance Women's Go Run Ride is a flexible and lightweight, fleet-footed Running Shoe features a responsive cushioning for a tireless run. Breathable upper surface ensures a cool and dry environment for the foot. Synthetic outsole with firm grip helps the runner for good performance on the roads. A lace up vamp ensures the security of your feet. Amazing soft cushioning features a comfortable experience for normal users as well as the runners. Gorgeous color schemes with an elegant appearance make the shoe more attractive and catchier for the users.
2. Kalso Earth Harvest (Women)
Kalso Earth Harvest is an extremely durable and exceptional negative heel shoe features wilderness upper leather that adds an aesthetic appearance. Premium leather sock lining ensures a dry, pungency free smell and comfortable use. Removable insole allows you a flexible use. Heel padding from recycled PU foam with rubber outsole ensures a good grip on the road while running. You can wear the shoe for 24 hours with incredible comfort even if you have an overweight and back pain problem. Moreover, many of the users claimed by wearing this shoe they feel comfort against back pain.
3. Earth Origins Rory Slip-on Shoes (Women)
Women’s Earth Origins sporty Mary Janes appears with a worthy outlook with its upper leather with fabrics linings. This sporty Mary janes features an adjustable hook and loop closure strap that allows an easy on and off for convenience use. Ample blank space on the upper sole ensures adequate flow of air and light for good health of your feet along with the utmost comfort and luxury. Negative heel with rubber outsole ensures an excellent grip and extra durability. This one contains Cushioned footbed with arch support that ensures utmost comfort for the users.
4. Chung -Shi Comfort Step Sport Ii (Men)
Chung -Shi Comfort Step is more fitness-oriented shoe designed focusing on the supportive balance, toning of muscle, enhancing blood circulation and formative effect on the foot architecture. Comparing with the regular shoes the Comfort Step Sport Ii helps to distribute the total body weight on feet biomechanically correct way. The angled sole helps to transfer the body’s balance from the heel to the toe and ensure a natural running and walking movement.
Ultimate comfort, easy adjustment, and extreme durability take the comfort step in a new height of popularity.
5. Brook Revel Shoes (Men)
Brooks Men's Revel is a trendy, minimalist and lightweight shoe that is appropriate for the light workouts, hiking, and daily uses. Soft and bouncy cushioning allows you extra comfort while using. Brooks men’s revel features painless user experience even with the flat feet. Toe box with enough space for toe-splay allows a comfortable and satisfying experience for the runner for the long run. However, Brooks Revel features a quality performance with an elegant appearance in a cheap and reasonable price than the other running shoes.
Positive Sides of Negative Heel Shoes
- Negative heel shoes feature a unique design with wider arch support and adequate space for movement of toes. These features ensure a comfortable walking, running, and jogging experience.
- Many of the users validate that these shoes help to relieve their severe back pain from the improper posture while driving, sitting on the desk, weight lifting and others.
- Negative heel shoes burn calories more effectively while jogging or running rather than the other types of shoes.
- It helps the users to attain the right posture that surely adds value to their personality.
- The shoes feature a thin sole that ensures relaxed breathing to the users.
- Negative heel shoes are safe and comfortable for long time user even having with a back-pain problem.
- Additionally, these shoes will expanse your muscles while walking that you don’t make it normally.
Negative Sides of Negative Heel Shoes
- Though it has a great influence on relief the back-pain problem, not suitable for the people who have chronic back pain.
- Not suitable for people with flat feet and short calf muscle.
- Harmful for the diabetic patient who has an ulcer on the bottom of the feet.
According to California College of Pediatric Medicine in San Francisco, more than 70% of people will not face any problems with negative heel shoes. The people who have a major health problem should consult the specialist doctor to choose the appropriate shoes. However, the 70’s trends are coming back and lots of people have become used to with these comfortable and stylish shoes.