The human body is often described as a great example of nature and biomechanics. So like any fine specimen of machinery you find out there, your body will show the signs of decay at some point in your life. There will be a time when your muscles in the feet and heels regions won’t be able to support you properly. Even worse, you might already be suffering from great pain and discomfort due to plantar fasciitis, and yet there is little you can do about it. It is quite frustrating, I know. But did you know you can start to relieve yourself with pain and discomfort by adding some affordable and well-made orthotics for plantar fasciitis? See these best over the counter orthotics for plantar fasciitis right here!
- 1 Our Top 07 over the counter orthotics for plantar fasciitis
- 2 The 7 best over the counter orthotics for plantar fasciitis
- 2.1 1. Upstep Custom Orthotics everyday Insoles for Men and Women
- 2.2 2. Powerstep Men’ s-Adult Pinnacle Insole, Blue:
- 2.3 3. Icebug Slim Low Volume Insole with Arch Flex Technology:
- 2.4 4. Corefit Custom Orthotics
- 2.5 5. NAZAROO Shoe Insoles Arch Support Inserts Orthotic Insoles
- 2.6 6. Protalus M75 Max Series
- 2.7 7. EASYFEET Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Insoles
- 3 Buying Guide for over the counter orthotics
- 4 How Orthotics can help you fight with Plantar Fasciitis?
- 5 FAQ
- 6 Final Words
Our Top 07 over the counter orthotics for plantar fasciitis
The 7 best over the counter orthotics for plantar fasciitis
1. Upstep Custom Orthotics everyday Insoles for Men and Women
Do you want to find something that gives you full comfort, support, and relief from the unbearable pain of the plantar fasciitis? This Upstep Custom Orthotics everyday Insoles for Men and Women can be a great help for you. The best feature of these orthotics is, they have four different biomechanical arch heights. But it does not just stop there, this best over the counter orthotics for plantar fasciitis comes with a top cover with a PURE antimicrobial finish. It can eliminate 99% of bacteria and replace funky odors with freshness. These insoles are not only good for heel pain but also useful to control flat-footed people as well. Overall these Upstep Custom Orthotics insoles are recommended to you if you have been suffering from plantar fasciitis for long.
What We Like:
- Comes with four different arch heights
- Recommended by doctors
- Excellent durability
- The top cover is removable.
What We Dislike:
- Expensive one
2. Powerstep Men’ s-Adult Pinnacle Insole, Blue:
- Maximum cushioning: A durable EVA foam base and plush top layer, paired with our variable Cushioning Technology, provide a dual layer of targeted and controlled cushioning, enhancing comfort in your shoes
- Semi-rigid arch support: firm yet flexible arch support and deep heel cradle increase foot support and stability – providing greater motion control while walking or running
- top fabric: heat and friction reducing fabric helps feet stay cool, dry, and odor-free during strenuous activity – keeping your feet comfortable, healthier, and blister-free
This is an excellent insole, and it offers so much flexibility, support, and comfort. All thanks to its arch support and deep heel cradle. You can use this insole for every type of arches such as moderate and mild pronators, people suffering from Plantar Fasciitis, heel, arch, and metatarsal pain, staying effective and preventing sore feet even during high-impact and strenuous activities. It gives medical-grade support to multiple layers of foam. This insole also comes with targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel. It has an encapsulated design that allows you to support and heel cradle for increase support.
What We Like:
- Very comfortable
- Suitable for every type
- Deep heel cup
- Full length, total contact support
What We Dislike:
- Break down easily
- A bit large to run
3. Icebug Slim Low Volume Insole with Arch Flex Technology:
- SLIM is the thin version of our insoles, perfect for shoes with a non-removable footbed. SLIM is around 5 mm thick at the heel and 2 mm at the forefoot. It does not have the extra layer of comfort foam. SLIM provides the same support, just less cushion
- FOR TRANSVERSE FOOT ARCH: In the middle of a step, the whole body weight rests on the foot. The metatarsal pad then provides dynamic support to the front foot arch, thereby promoting its natural movement pattern
- FOR LONGITUDINAL FOOT ARCH: As body weight moves forward, the foot arches are flattened out to absorb the shocks. The dynamics in the soles help the arches regain their natural form
It is 100% Nylon and comes with a rubber sole. It has an Arch flex system technology that supports the foot’s structure. The best thing is, it provides so much energy and support in every step that you will almost forget you ever had plantar fasciitis. It is designed to work as a stability ball for your feet and provide relief from pain. It supports your heel, arch, and other tendons in the feet. In fact, the support of the feet is the sole point of the design. This insole is designed to fit in lower volume. You can find it in three different shapes so that you can get your fit size. It is also available in 10 different sizes.
What We Like:
- Support your foot’s structure
- Fits in lower volume shoes
- Reduces pressure on the plantar fascia
What We Dislike:
- So much wide
4. Corefit Custom Orthotics
Corefit Custom Orthotics is a unique addition here as it is made in the USA. Using the Shoe Insoles will be a great approach to reclaiming your lost strength. It is made for ensuring each step you take is less painful, and it feels protected. This insole is made in such a way that it covers a much better part of the shoe.
If you’re in pain from the plantar fasciitis or suffering any kind of severe and arch pain, then this insole is very much suggested for you. Because it provides optimum stability and support in each step taken by you. Another handy feature of this shoe insole is its heel cup design. It provides the much needed additional stability. Its gel in heel style additionally helps in coping with pain around the heel region, and. It is quite sturdy as well due to its high-quality nylon material.
What We Like:
- Stand for long hours
- Offers great relief
- unmatched support
What We dislike:
- Sizing issue
5. NAZAROO Shoe Insoles Arch Support Inserts Orthotic Insoles
- ★ FlAT FEET: Our firm and medical grade Orthotic Inserts are designed to gently alleviate many common foot pain, arch pain, heel pain, ankle pain, Plantar Fasciitis and Over Pronation, etc.
- ★ PREMIUM MATERIALS: Durable EVA foam base and multi-layer cushion provide long-lasting support and comfort while walking, running and hiking. Upgraded breathable fabric keeps your feel comfortable
- ★ FUNTIONAL INSERTS: ARCH SUPPORT distribute and minimize pressure in the foot. Deep heel cradle keep the foot bone vertical to enhance stability. Built-in silicon cushioned heel support is excellent for shock absorption and pain relief.
This NAZAROO Shoe Insoles Arch Support is an excellent insole for plantar fasciitis. It has a contoured heel cup and provides excellent arch support, and there is extra cushioning on the heel and toe. Some of the most famous recommended this insole for plantar fasciitis. They explained that the combination of arch support and cushioning of the insert is excellent for people with plantar fasciitis. It is durable, and many people who are suffering from plantar fasciitis reported that it improved the condition of their feet within weeks. But most importantly, it is a good fit on everything from tennis shoes even to combat boots.
What we liked
- it fits into most shoes
- Extremely affordable
- Absorbs shock very well
- Works like a charm for plantar fasciitis shoes
What we did not like
- A bit too thick for some
6. Protalus M75 Max Series
- PROVEN BETTER ALIGNMENT: Our premium shoe insoles align your body by supporting the subtalar joint, preventing overpronation or oversupination. This alignment reduces stress on the ankles, knees and hips
- PATENTED TECHNOLOGY FOR YOUR FEET: Protalus' patented technology, known as the Tri-Planar support system, revolutionizes the way insoles work and feel. Created to reduce unsafe lateral ranges of motion, the technology utilizes counter forces to align the ankle with the heel for ultimate foot support
- IDEAL FOR LARGER / WIDER SHOES: The M-Series 75 men's insole is designed to fit on top of existing insole, for basketball shoes, hiking shoes, oxford shoes, and other larger, wider shoes
Protalus M75, Max Series insoles, is considered one of the best OTC orthotics for plantar fasciitis. Why? Well, this Insoles Arch provides lasting comfort. Their support improves foot and leg alignment for people who are suffering from plantar fasciitis. It also enhances comfort and helps ease stress and pain caused by flat feet. It is found to be quite effective against bunions, arthritis, and polygenic disorder as well. It features a deep heel cup that corrects foot positioning and protects your heel throughout the massive impact of landing throughout walking or running and stabilizes the foot.
What We Like:
- Improves leg and foot alignment
- Can use everyday
- High volume shoes
What We dislike:
- Not enough cushioning
7. EASYFEET Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Insoles
- ★ HIGH ARCH SUPPORT INSOLES: premium podiatrist-recommended sole shoe inserts for men and women minimize arch pain and offer excellent comfort. EASYFEET shoe insoles provide plantar fasciitis - high arch - flat feet - pronation - back - ankle - knee - neck - lower back - joint - posture - heel spurs - metatarsalgia - shin splints - bunions - Morton's neuroma support and pain relief
- ★ ANY AGE / FOOTWEAR/ ACTIVITY : orthotic inserts for men and women fit all orthopedic - athletic - casual - workout - sports - hiking - basketball - tennis - snowboard - ski - golf - gym - walking shoes or work boots. Best insoles for walking - running - standing - cross-training. WARNING: you may feel foot pressure while 3-7 days of wearing. It's normal because your feet are not used to arch support. We strongly recommend starting from 2-3 hours a day and increase the time each day gradually
- ★ FOOT PAIN RELIEF: Anti Pronation Biomechanical Reinforcement Technology offers a superb level of arch supports. Plantar Fasciitis Insoles provide a shock-absorbing effect because gel forefoot and air capsules enhance cushioning. Deep heel cradle with built-in heel support keeps foot bone vertical and balance to provide stability
EASY FEET Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Insoles is excellent OTC orthotics for plantar fasciitis. This insert is designed for people with plantar fasciitis who need extensive support. Like all other premium insoles, it also has a heel cup that supports the back of your arch. But it is designed for foot stabilization as well. The heel support and motion control help people with plantar fasciitis even when they’re running! You are a large person, then it can be quite comfortable because it’s its most roomy insoles you will be out there. Overall its shock absorption and excellent value for the price make it one of the best over the counter orthotics for plantar fasciitis.
What we like
- Included an excellent shock absorber
- Made with breathable materials
- Great for athletic activities
- Very affordable
What we did not
- Might require some time to get used to
- What features to look
- Have an orthotic that fits your shoe
Buying Guide for over the counter orthotics
There is no point in getting an orthotics for plantar fasciitis that does not fit your shoe. It is going to cause even more stress on your feet and end up worsening your condition. So always check whether it properly fits your shoe or not!
Consider your arch height
Another thing to consider is that each orthotic will have different arch heights. So this is very important that you get an insole according to your height. you must select the right kind because trying some random orthotic will end up hurting the feet even more
It should be a bit firm
a lot of them over the counter orthotics for plantar fasciitis excessive cushioning like having lots of foam and stuff. An orthotic is made to reduce movement in the foot. So you need an orthotic to be rock solid. It should be solid and should not bend or twist either. Another thing to keep in mind is if you have a really nice solid orthotic, but your shoes are excessively cushioned you’re still going to run into problems.
It should stabilize the ankle
If it’s unstable and your ankles are still collapsing, then you’re still going to have excessive pronation. That’s not good, so you need a shoe that’s also very stable, and it will help you to recover quite fast.
How Orthotics can help you fight with Plantar Fasciitis?
Do you need an orthotic for plantar fasciitis? We’re going to dive right into this. First off, it is quite necessary if you’re going through acute pain and see no sign of improvement. Now, why would you need an orthotic device? Well, when it is placed in the shoe, it will help you get more arch support, and it helps take the stress off the fascia. Various research has shown that orthotics can help with plantar fasciitis. It will help to reduce stress and heal much faster. This is one of the main reasons to get an Orthotics for Plantar Fasciitis.
Q1. What is plantar fasciitis?
When the plantar fascia can’t keep up with that constant repetitive stress, then it will break down and become degenerative. That’s plantar fasciitis.
Q2. Can plantar fasciitis be treated?
Yes, if you do some moderate exercise and keep supporting your feet with best over the counter orthotics for plantar fasciitis, it is certainly possible.
Q3. How long should you expect to see some results?
Well, many customers have noticed drastic changes within two or three days. But it should not take more than a few weeks.
When your feet start to become weak, it forces the bones of the foot into a position that favors excessive pronation. Which eventually leads to degeneration and forms plantar fasciitis. So the bottom point? You should get the best over the counter orthotics for plantar fasciitis we listed here to provide your feet the maximum support. It might not be too late yet to fix it!